Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. There is a whole lot of hate for Naismith, over the wall!!

They really, really need to get over it. That sort of hatred is no good for anyone's health.

The whole Rangers/Unionist agenda exists on a foundation of hatred.

Jesus can you imagine what the place would be like if Rangers and Celtic were trying to move up through the English leagues? It'd be carnage!

Having lived in NI I can say from personal experience that Rangers fans are far worse. Iv never seen a Celtic fan burning a picture of a small boy who died from cancer just because he supported the other old firm team

Both are as bad as each other really , Rangers general hooliganism,Anti-irish and ridiculously pro union stance is countered by Celtic fans and their booing on remembrance day and ira chants.

Both clubs are a stain on british football

Bizarre. Totally bizarre. What a strange way to live your life. Far too much pent-up, unnecessary rage there.
Move on, you gang of mutants.

Hahaha, the amount of fume at this picture from that shoddy lot!

_73544416_9505931.jpg

Both are as bad as each other really , Rangers general hooliganism,Anti-irish and ridiculously pro union stance is countered by Celtic fans and their booing on remembrance day and ira chants.

Both clubs are a stain on british football

Rangers always come out on top for me, mainly because their fanbase is so right wing and racist. They remind me of Chelsea's fans, but even more hateful.

Sat abroad in a bar with two Leicester fans and my Dad, and we've all concluded that Steven Naismith is brilliant.
If Naismith had a fancy Italian or Spanish name they would be calling him a footballing God.
and even now there are still a couple of right muppets on here who don't rate him. They get everywhere.

I really like Naisy played in his right position - he'll hit double figures in the league this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back