Stones tells Everton he wants Man City transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play him as a central defender? Playmaker in front of a back four. He is top class coming out of defence with the ball. People say he cant tackle or head a ball, Rio Ferdinand wasnt that great at that but his posistional sense and football brain was brilliant. The better players you play with the better you become, and John Stones will be up there with the best imo
You make some good points.

The thing is, if the lad wants to go then he wants to go. He obviously doesn't want to knuckle down here and it's the lure of CL football once again.

We will come back stronger from this, just a feeling I have.

Good luck to him. I hope City don't make the mistake they did with Sterling last year or Chelsea did last year with Stones and try and take liberties.

His price is 50 million, offer it and get the man or move on. What we don't want is silly offers of half that and building up over the summer incrementally. I suspect if they try that the 50 million that we ask for will grow.

I think he's a good player but if his heart isn't with are amazing club then let him go.but we must make the city [Poor language removed] pay top price for him £50- £60 million & not a penny less.then we can sit back & watch him in there reserves COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back