Stones tells Everton he wants Man City transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking forward to seeing that Ramiro-Stones partnership but well, better get rid of the players who don't want to play for your team.

There's an awful lot of people on here saying he's rubbish anyway so great deal for us. It's a great deal, yeah, but that lad should be top drawer and City have got a cracking player for their money. So many of you would have been singing his praises if he had stayed.

Im very disappointed that Stones does not want to be a part of this exciting new era for Everton.Im disappointed that working with a man who was one of the greatest attacking defenders in footballing history in Ronald Koeman was an opportunity that wasn't good enough for him either.Oh well i still haven't forgiven this fella for that mocking calm down gesture to the crowd last season.Off to that noveau rich wannabe big club down the M62 you go John and don't let that door hit you on the rear end on the way out.I thought if this fella was leaving us then it would be to an actual big club like Barcelona and Real Madrid but he obviously has very low standards.

He's going to be boss. Had hoped he'd be our next captain but it's not to be.

50 Million? Yeah very good money but he's going to be boss and its going to be guttering that he's progressing away from us.

Going to be one of the best centrebacks in the world, just a shame it won't be with us.

As for people who claim he will be easy to replace for a fraction of the cost, just take a look at the two managers who have tried to sign him and then look in the mirror and ask yourself if you think you know more than Pep and Jose??

Think you will find the answer is no.
Agree, foolish to say he can be replaced easily. Players like him don't come around often.

wes morgan was better than him last season

that shows you that heart and desire are much more credible qualities in a player than anything else.

im not going to cry if he leaves as long we replace him with someone decent

Aye that worked for the Strac. He's playing at the highest level because of his heart and desire.

Could someone please explain what the kid has done to warrant a 50 mil price tag? He sat on the bench most of the season because he couldn't break into the 11? The only way I would want him to stay is if Ron give him a crack in midfield, give him half a season and if it doesn't work ship him off. Pep must've missed some of our games last season... He can be replaced very easily, just like he was last season by Mori, for like, 3 months... Do I know more bout football then pep and Jose?? No, I don't. Did I see a 10 mil signing play over stones most of last season? Yes, I did. This 50 mil will be even sweeter when he gets dropped and sold to qpr in 2 years time

Could someone please explain what the kid has done to warrant a 50 mil price tag? He sat on the bench most of the season because he couldn't break into the 11? The only way I would want him to stay is if Ron give him a crack in midfield, give him half a season and if it doesn't work ship him off. Pep must've missed some of our games last season... He can be replaced very easily, just like he was last season by Mori, for like, 3 months... Do I know more bout football then pep and Jose?? No, I don't. Did I see a 10 mil signing play over stones most of last season? Yes, I did. This 50 mil will be even sweeter when he gets dropped and sold to qpr in 2 years time
exactly he could turn out to be the freddy adu of defenders when he joins city. shown a few glimpses of quality here and there but nothing to make me think he's worth 50 mil

most of his last ditch defending which he is praised for is because he's either out of position or given the ball away in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back