Homepage Update: Stones tells Everton he wants Man City transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be his agent mate ?

My experience of agents is that not all of them are bad and for the values talked about and the context of the move, its probably in his best interests to stay.
How many games has he started in the PL?

I think the club are probably glad to see him go though.

I predict he will be another Jack Rodwell, and that's not sour grapes either.

One thing you can't teach is positional sense, you've either got it or you haven't, he hasn't got it at all. He's a million miles away from being top drawer, good luck to him but he will be dropped at City after a couple of clangers and then forgotten.

My experience of agents is that not all of them are bad and for the values talked about and the context of the move, its probably in his best interests to stay.
How many games has he started in the PL?

I think the club are probably glad to see him go though.
No didn't say they were mate,just a possibility like.

I predict he will be another Jack Rodwell, and that's not sour grapes either.

One thing you can't teach is positional sense, you've either got it or you haven't, he hasn't got it at all. He's a million miles away from being top drawer, good luck to him but he will be dropped at City after a couple of clangers and then forgotten.
You will be proved wrong pal.

Proper gutted 'if' this is true as he is one fantastic player to watch. One in which we could build our team around and upon.
However, the media will not be happy until he is at one of the big boys and this circus will go on every transfer window. If he's not willing to commit and have his head turned every 6 months until his contract ends then let's cut ties now before he is too ingrained into this club and fanbase and is deemed irreplaceable by most. At the minute only a minority think he is at that level now - myself included.

Bye John and go and be boss lad. But you'll never be as boss to me as you could have been now. Sad times.

Looks like we could have City for an illegal approach for a contracted player could push up the price.

It's a damn shame he's leaving, he should be an integral part of our team. He'll be brilliant one day.

Mourinho wrecked his head last season and the media jumped on every mistake as a result.

And so too did a fair proportion of the Goodison crowd... sadly, too little patience and faith, and that surely is a factor in Stones asking to leave.

Throw in the need for the club to generate some 'profit' to balance the FFP books and there we have it.

JS leaves for a shed load of money, Barnsley get a nice drink and City get the potential - and everyone gets to see if Senor Guardiola is indeed the coach he's cracked up to be. Cos if he isn't and JS doesn't become dominant in the air... well,M won't be our issue to solve any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.