• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how unequivocal they've been in their support of him through all of his disciplinary issues, I'd be amazed if that happened.

Yeah maybe I'm giving them to much credit but considering they've handled these previous incidents atrociously you'd think they many have learnt a bit from them. An announcement that they'll be assessing his mental state would go some way to dampening the latest furor.

Interestingly though I'm pretty sure he didn't serve the full ban he recieved for his first bite in Holland, and the English FA didn't ask the Dutch if they wanted him to see out the suspension when he transferred to the RS. I wonder if FIFA will now make the FA enforce the remaining games he's not served, I seem to remember it was about 6 games suspended.

LiverpoolPoster.jpg

He usually over reacts when a defender is getting the better of him or his team is losing.

He is a cheat and a petulant spoilt brat, he doesn't need help he needs discipline, if he manned up and stuck the nut on someone after going face to face with them then I'd think fair enough, nutter. The snidey late leg breaker tackles, the feigning injury and the biting, what a disgraceful, pitiful excuse for a human being he is. He really needs to be made an example of because he is so deluded that he thinks he's innocent. Pathetic person, truly excremental in all it's glory, but he is a good footballer on occasion.

In terms of health and safety of the employees on the pitch, the bite by some distance. It's not even comparable; one is something that can happen at any time during the normal course of playing football, the other is actual assault.

Taking out someone's knees intentionally so that you are out for a year, that's not assault?

Tabarez: Suarez is being persecuted
Posted at 10:21
_75816225_451169142.jpg

Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez opted for the Arsene Wenger approach when asked about Luis Suarez's alleged bite on Giorgio Chiellini.
Tabarez said he did not see the incident and added: "It seems there is this animosity toward him [Suarez] and he is being persecuted by past events.
"There are people hiding behind the tree, waiting for something to happen."

that's a nice uruguayan top he's wearing. what a scum of a manager. "past events ffs"

That's neither Tabarez nor Uruguayan staff lol

I don't think it should be anymore than the 8 Tassotti got in 1994.

I just hope they act quickly so we can get back to talking about football again.

Ban him, I just think the punishment should be appropriate and not excessive because there's so much media hype over him

Taking out someone's knees intentionally so that you are out for a year, that's not assault?

Could be, but it'd be difficult to ascertain a deliberate act from an unintentional poor application of a tackle etc.

Whereas a bite is a bite - the intent can't be disputed.

Some deluded kopites out there. Just read the following comment on the echo site:

"Who is RIGHT to judge Suarez is guilty even before it is REALLY proven that he has done wrong?!! Too many people out there just wanted him out, just because he has done well at the World Cup... it is just sick. I believe only DNA left at the bite, can only discover the guilty party. End of story."

*Shakes head in disbelief*

Okay DNA tests reveal that Chiellini bit himself that is how the toothmarks got there. How deluded can Liverpool supporters be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back