• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I just take everyone back to the derby game and the two career threatening fouls Suarez did on Everton players and got away with it.

I was sickened watching that video, so many careers could have been destoyed. Suarez is a cheating snide, and have you watched how he fiegns injury in the tackles as though he was the sufferer. He should be banned from football for life there is no doubt in my mind. Football dose not lunatics like Suarez.

SU8VkLj.gif

Cobblers. He's just a short-tempered cheat.

If he was truly psychopathic, then these incidents would happen more often, and they wouldn't miraculously only ever happen when he was playing football. Nor would he wait until he thought the ref wasn't looking, or feign injury to try to get away with it. Does he slap his missus? No. Does he beat his kids? No. Does he randomly shove Anfield staff around, or lash out at reporters, or whack people with his trolley when he nips down to Asda? No.

Stop making excuses for him. He's a snide, cynical violent cheat who has simply become more bold because the previous punishments have been hilariously weak. Duncan Ferguson got JAIL TIME for less than Suarez has done.

Like your classic serial killer though they are getting more and more frequent.

Taking out someone's knees intentionally so that you are out for a year, that's not assault?
The risk of a bad tackle is forseeable as a consequence of playing football. The risk of being bitten is not. It's actually far easier to prove that a bite is an assault than a bad tackle. Plenty of existing case law on this sort of thing in the English legal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back