Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i’d be very surprised if Brands/Silva don’t already have a very good idea of the current squad. They can analyse them until the cows come home but it won’t make slow players fast, it won’t make the technically poor, technically good and it won’t turn bad attitudes into good.

The squad is truly unbalanced, the squad lacks the pace, quality and athleticism required to take us up a notch.
Which is why I'm puzzled why Mori is gone and Keane is still here...OK quality is pushing it a bit.

But toffeeTV RTd it, it must be true.

Believing ToffeeTV in the first place

tenor.gif

Which is why I'm puzzled why Mori is gone and Keane is still here...OK quality is pushing it a bit.

Mori was proven accident waiting to happen atrociousness. As much as it’s easy to say now, I never rated him. Keane had a mare last year but was good for Burnley, our outlay on him was significant and just maybe he can turn it around? Significantly, Jags is our best centre back and we desperately need a few bodies in at the back.

...i’d be very surprised if Brands/Silva don’t already have a very good idea of the current squad. They can analyse them until the cows come home but it won’t make slow players fast, it won’t make the technically poor, technically good and it won’t turn bad attitudes into good.

The squad is truly unbalanced, the squad lacks the pace, quality and athleticism required to take us up a notch.

With you on this Eggs, I suspect there's a few they definitely know they want rid of, the likes of Williams, Mirallas, Klaassen, Sandro, Bolasie; and a few they're on the fence about, like Schneiderlin, Besic, and Niasse. That's speculation of course, but I doubt it's far wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back