Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squad is slowly getting cut down, maybe 5 to 10 days of assessing the squad. Then operation sign a players has to commence, or were be starting the season with williams and jags centreback, the god that is martina left back and super kev playing just off the mighty Niasse

security at finch farm

Turkish-Swat-Team-Fail.gif

who let him in?

I and im sure a few others as well, got a bit overexcited after last summers transfer spending spree.I won't be making that mistake again.I don't really care about numbers and figures.I just hope that Marcel Brands and Marco Silva, make a better job, of identifying the right sort of players that we need, than the ill fated Ronald Koeman/Steve Walsh "dream team" combination.

he did impact games week by week in an intelligent way in his final season, after crimbo he was running matches from midfield, and the team ticked over very nicely as a result, but people have their image of players from the very start and it is almost impossible for them to change it. I agree on the injury front and it's not going to happen anyway, but a player of his attributes is something we should be looking to add for certain

Attributes? Yes we should, attitude? Intelligence? Decision making and effort? No we shouldn’t. He wasn’t “running games after Xmas” he scored a few amd wasn’t playing as bad as he was before .. he then had a little 6-10 game spelll and went back to his lazy, unproductive and indecisive self .

Did you not know that Bentley only made 1 of those, just at the request of Ross Barkley.

They had to make a “special ross “ gear box with only two gears as he would often sit at traffic lights until they turned red again trying to decide which gear to pull off in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back