Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
....here we go with Friday morning’s Toffee transfer gossip;

- According to Turkish media outlet, Fanatik, Fenerbahce have made a loan offer for Everton winger, Yannick Bolasie. New Fenerbahce boss Philip Cocu is believed to be using his friendship with Marcel Brands to enable a £1.3m season long loan.

- The Daily Mirror claim RB Leipzig have had an opening bid of £12m turned down by Everton for winger, Ademola Lookman. The 20 year old had a successful loan spell at a Red Bull last season but Everton are not looking to sell.

- Various outlets, including the Liverpool Echo report Everton have contacted Barcelona regarding their 23 year old Colombian Centre Back, Yerry Mina, who has struggled for game time since joining the Spanish club in January. Spanish news outlet, Sport, suggest Fenerbahce have already made a €30m bid for the player. Daily Mirror journalist, David Anderson, has said on his Twitter account that Liverpool are not interested in Mina but Everton are.

- Real Betis have announced the arrival of Everton goalkeeper Joel Robles on their official twitter feed. The 28 year old has signed a 4 year deal at the Estadio Benito Villamarin.

- The Liverpool Echo say Everton forward Shani Tarashaj is likely to leave soon after joining former club Grasshopper Zurich on trial. Since completing a £3m switch in January 2016, the Swiss international has not made a single appearance for The Toffees.

- Reported Everton and Liverpool target, Xherdan Shaqiri, has told the Daily Mirror his future will be decided soon. The Swiss international stated a preference to stay in the Premier League.

- In a press conference, Real Betis chairman Serra Ferrer has stated his club are in talks to sign Portuguese international, William Carvalho, from Sporting Lisbon. The midfielder has been linked with a move to Everton.

- According to a report from Italian outlet Tuttosport, Everton are one of a number of clubs chasing Senegal and Torino striker M’Baye Niang this summer.

- The Watford Observer pick up on reports suggesting Marco Silva and Marcel Brands are keen on Watford’s £40m rated Brazilian winger Richarlison.
Why on earth the mirror journo felt obliged to state the nasties aren't interested in Mina if Everton are? Their name literally has to be tagged on everything.
"On BBC news today, Prince Harry and Meg Merkal are thinking of naming their new baby daughter Isabelle, Liverpool manager Sir Jurgen Klopp isn't thinking of doing this".

Why on earth the mirror journo felt obliged to state the nasties aren't interested in Mina if Everton are? Their name literally has to be tagged on everything.
"On BBC news today, Prince Harry and Meg Merkal are thinking of naming their new baby daughter Isabelle, Liverpool manager Sir Jurgen Klopp isn't thinking of doing this".

..I think it’s because they have been linked with the player for some time.

Nothing happening until next week in terms of players in.

Let's give Silva a chance to see the squad before we spend and improve.

We know that we still need to move players on but Silva might see something in one or two of them which he feels could work for us.

I expect loans out soon and our first signing by Wednesday.

So let's just relax, enjoy the World Cup and keep dry x

View attachment 47609
We'll get these much cheaper as a bulk purchase off Alibaba.com if we all chip in together.
Send me all your deets and account numbers and I'll get on it.

i remember this time last season some of us genuinely thought we were signing VVD

When VVD was for sale by Southampton: ‘we should be getting these sort of players before they go to the premier league, taking a chance like Southampton did when their price is low’

Us linked with Tierney: ‘we shouldn’t be paying that price for anyone from a tin pot league, there’s no luring to say he’ll make it in the prem’

..I think it’s because they have been linked with the player for some time.
Don't read the tabloids, or to be honest the broadies so have no idea.
Only bit of paper talk I get is from your good self.
Still, they had to be mentioned! I'll turn the gas off and simmer down.
:rant::(:confused::)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back