Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirror says us, West Ham and Swansea will be involved in an auction for Porto striker Moussa Marega.

No idea who that is or if they're any good.

Went to Adventure Wonderland today lads, no sign of any incoming players there but was opposite the airport with some private jets so jotted down the numbers off those to track in the upcoming months.

Had some garlic bread with cheese from the cafe there, was much tastier than I expected as these establishments aren't really renowned for their cuisine. The campest man I've ever met was running one of the rides, heard the disappointment in one of the parents voices when he said he'd let him have 3 laps of the track instead of 2 cos it was quiet, but it was the slowest dullest ride you've ever seen. He was so camp though that it all sounded quite exciting.

Going to movies for juniors tomorrow, booked online didn't I so defeats the object of a cheap movie really when you add the booking fee, couldn't run the risk of it being fully booked though could I? hahahaha Anyway, Chris Brunt deal isn't entirely dead so there is that to look forward to.

Happy Easter.

I got told that Wolves and Arsenal are interested in signing Gueye yesterday. I wouldn't be against it, as long we ended up signing someone like Nzonzi or Fred, who are far better players.

I got told that Wolves and Arsenal are interested in signing Gueye yesterday. I wouldn't be against it, as long we ended up signing someone like Nzonzi or Fred, who are far better players.
We need Gueye AND multiple incoming mids like Nzonzi or Fred who are likely both pipe dreams. We can't afford to sell the few decent players we have left no matter who we bring in.

Mirror says us, West Ham and Swansea will be involved in an auction for Porto striker Moussa Marega.

No idea who that is or if they're any good.

Not a good sign getting linked with swansea and west ham targets. It is likely gush and they probably just link 3 similar teams to players. I remember we used to be linked with the same players spurs n liverpool did.
How much allardyce has down played our ambitions is making lasting damage of how we are perceived

Hasn't he spent nearly a total of three years injured though. We cant afford any more cock ups with big money signings, with large long term financial commitments (BMD) on the horizon we really need to get this right......and fast.

Him always being injured is one of those things the media like to spin out to tarnish him.
The the past 2 seasons hes played more games then the majority of his england counterparts bar dier, alli and oxlade chamberlain.
Thats more than lallana, captain hendo, livermore, winks, lingaard, loftus cheek, chalobah and delph.

I’d take a decent fee for Gueye no problem. He is a very average player that has been lucky to play in teams with such poor midfields that he’s put on a pedestal. He had zero positional sense, no guile, can’t play a forward pass, and doesn’t turn up away from home.

I’d take a decent fee for Gueye no problem. He is a very average player that has been lucky to play in teams with such poor midfields that he’s put on a pedestal. He had zero positional sense, no guile, can’t play a forward pass, and doesn’t turn up away from home.

Erm......surely he has been unlucky to not be teams with a good midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back