Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, its just a punt, the lad showed talent, he was a good age, we took a gamble that he would come good, he didnt, a few injuries at the wrong time and then the lads done.

For every John Stones clubs have to sign about 50 Tarahahahhsjais, its worth it in the long run, you only need a John Stones or a Lukaku or a CR7 or a Bale.

..absolutely. Bit surprised there have been no incomings in the U23 ranks, Brands is really keeping a tight hold on affairs.

..absolutely. Bit surprised there have been no incomings in the U23 ranks, Brands is really keeping a tight hold on affairs.

Think its just about clearing the decks at this point, taking a look over the last week, see whos worth sticking with.

Im still hopeful that things will start happening, soon, maybe.

Either way, im about 2 weeks away from slight concern.

...watching France, they have the athleticism that I keep going on about. The athleticism we sadly lack.

They’ve got a who’s who of Europe’s top players though. Aside from the full backs they’ve got a world class player in every position.

Think its just about clearing the decks at this point, taking a look over the last week, see whos worth sticking with.

Im still hopeful that things will start happening, soon, maybe.

Either way, im about 2 weeks away from slight concern.

...me too. It’s always good to have new signings but we are in a bit of a mess so it’s better to have a more consolidated and thoughtful approach.

...watching France, they have the athleticism that I keep going on about. The athleticism we sadly lack.
Intelligence as well. Not watching this one but in the last game, Griezmann is was so clever, thinking ahead, bamboozles other players by drawing them in and in a flash he's turned them and gone.

...me too. It’s always good to have new signings but we are in a bit of a mess so it’s better to have a more consolidated and thoughtful approach.

Yeah ideally we have everybody sold and the new lads in last week.

But for whatever reasons things havent really started yet, lots of reasons really, but yeah, im willing to see how it plays out.

I will keep faith in Silva and Brands until such time they dont deserve it, thats not yet.

Are we actually doing anything? Getting ridiculous, this.

Moshiri unintentially has dampened down our expectations quicker in 2 seasons than Kenwright managed in over a decade.

A month of the window to go in the same circumstances with no signings or even bids under Bill and the knives would be out yet we are richer than ever yet "nothing to see here" bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back