Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri unintentially has dampened down our expectations quicker in 2 seasons than Kenwright managed in over a decade.

A month of the window to go in the same circumstances with no signings or even bids under Bill and the knives would be out yet we are richer than ever yet "nothing to see here" bonkers.
Or we have a new Manager and DoF who have said they need a bit of time to look at the players

Yeah ideally we have everybody sold and the new lads in last week.

But for whatever reasons things havent really started yet, lots of reasons really, but yeah, im willing to see how it plays out.

I will keep faith in Silva and Brands until such time they dont deserve it, thats not yet.

Good approach. I hope everyone takes this approach instead of the early moaning. Silva and Brands may well turn out to screw this up, but they are facing a large task of dealing with a bloated squad with a lot of below average players on high wages.

July 15th is the date when I begin to allow panic to creep in.

Was in the squads for the last two major tournaments though, albeit he didn’t play in the Euros and only a full 90 once in the World Cup... I still believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back