Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Cahill
Kurt Zouma
Smalling
Lindelof

All likely to struggle to get regular starting football. All would be a big improvement for us.
I'm really not convinced by any of them but I do know that Smalling and Zouma would give us a major boost in pace at the back

With the rags suggesting that United are in for Mina and him apparently stalling on a move to us I hope we forget about him and move onto other targets sharpish.

It is worrying that Silva doesn't seem able to get a tune out of this bunch of misfits.

I despised Allardyce but at least by his horrible pragmatic approach he got something from this lot.

If Silva can't do that then Brands may have to get 6 or 7 in - which is totally unrealistic I suspect.

Gary Cahill
Kurt Zouma
Smalling
Lindelof

All likely to struggle to get regular starting football. All would be a big improvement for us.
I'd take any 2 from that list - far better than we have at present.

However the Marcel Marco approach appears to be that they don't want to sign ageing players so I think that may rule out Cahill and Smalling.

We still desperately need a new striker. I like Tosun as an option but we still look toothless up front.....almost as though we still haven’t replaced Lukaku :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back