Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the rags suggesting that United are in for Mina and him apparently stalling on a move to us I hope we forget about him and move onto other targets sharpish.

It is worrying that Silva doesn't seem able to get a tune out of this bunch of misfits.

I despised Allardyce but at least by his horrible pragmatic approach he got something from this lot.

If Silva can't do that then Brands may have to get 6 or 7 in - which is totally unrealistic I suspect.
Iit doesn't matter who the manager is schneiderlin ,jagielka ,Keane, Williams,mirallas should be nowhere near the first team .we need better players not just ability wise but hunger and desire.its a big job to ship these players out and replace them but that would be the same for any new manager we appoint

Zouma is as bad as anything we have at the moment, and wouldn't be an upgrade at all. I think signing a couple of United's cast offs in Smalling and Jones would improve us enough to help stall our decline under Moshiri for a couple of years.

We need at least three ins in the next two weeks and they will have little time to blend in with the squad.

Yes I think that is best case scenario now. Best to get those players late than not at all. We need more, but transfer windows always leave a little disappointment at the end, even in a good year. We will be left with a few glaring gaps unless we have a hugely successful 10 days or so.

Three in is the absolute minimum, being greedy we need five. Almost certainly isn’t going to happen but if we went after loans we might have a chance. Particularly at CB if we could get one permanent and one loan in.

It will be a hectic ten days and a very rocky couple of months ahead, we have to expect that.

Zouma is as bad as anything we have at the moment, and wouldn't be an upgrade at all. I think signing a couple of United's cast offs in Smalling and Jones would improve us enough to help stall our decline under Moshiri for a couple of years.

Bring back the forward thinking years of Blue Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back