Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to the Digne / Tierney reports. I think Digne is going to be the one that arrives here and is the better option , he is a top class, experienced defender and his distribution is excellent.
With the re surfacing of the Tierney links, I wonder if we might be prepared sign him and loan him back to Celtic ? On the face of it ,it seems to be a solution that would suit all parties.?
Probably not like but it's a thought I suppose.

With regards to the Digne / Tierney reports. I think Digne is going to be the one that arrives here and is the better option , he is a top class, experienced defender and his distribution is excellent.
With the re surfacing of the Tierney links, I wonder if we might be prepared sign him and loan him back to Celtic ? On the face of it ,it seems to be a solution that would suit all parties.?
Probably not like but it's a thought I suppose.

Don’t think we’d spend £30m + then loan the player out.

Something like that. Problem is we’d likely have to keep all current CB’s for depth. I’m a big fan of the formation though, if we have pacey defenders, it feels safer with more time afforded at the back.

Perhaps, although we do have the u21s who can deputise + some of those players can switch positions in case of injury/suspensions.

Looks a very different proposition with the 4 new players than we do currently...

Perhaps, although we do have the u21s who can deputise + some of those players can switch positions in case of injury/suspensions.

Looks a very different proposition with the 4 new players than we do currently...

Yeh I mean I can’t see him deviating much from his favoured 4-1-2-3 formation but still it’s an option.

He’s not a dumb manager though and can’t see him forcing players into position to fit his formation. Think our fit squad come August 9th dictates formation.

He's already stated how he will play formation wise. Plus you have 4 positions there with players we are yet to sign. Bonkers

And now hes seen that williams, jags, pennington and keane are useless. Holgate has been injured so how to play a winning 433 team with only Holgate as an option?

Then hes seen theres no deep midfielder who pass the ball

Unless he solves those issues playing 433 is...bonkers.

Think with time running out we’re going to have to take more achievable risks like Bensebaini etc. We just haven’t got the time to draw out negotiations with massive clubs for expensive players that hope someone bigger is after them.

P.S. I’m still calm.
Did he play last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back