Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ideally this centre back problem should have been sorted by now. Jags is done unfortunately, as for Keane I'm not giving up hope yet, he needs someone vocal that can push him about and do the thinking for him. A Terry, Carragher type ideally with pace. Those are hard to come by unfortunately, one thing I do know it's not Rojo, an awful footballer.

From the Echo's latest piece, seems as though we're in for another striker. Could see Batshuayi coming in on loan.

"A new striker is on the shopping list of Silva this week which would bring his total to four."

"Sandro, it is expected, will leave before the end of the month."

From the Echo's latest piece, seems as though we're in for another striker. Could see Batshuayi coming in on loan.

"A new striker is on the shopping list of Silva this week which would bring his total to four."

"Sandro, it is expected, will leave before the end of the month."

Sir Deeney of Troy

I have no inside knowledge on anything but what are the chances of Everton making a move for goalkeeper Tom Heaton and/or central defender Ben Mee?

The reason I ask is that we are believed to have signed Ben Gibson while Mee only has one year left on his contract and seems to have no intention of signing a new one.

On Heaton, we are on the verge of signing Joe Hart and this would suggest Heaton is on his way out of Turf Moor. If someone like Chelsea came in for Pickford, obviously Everton would be looking for a new goalkeeper.

I hope we can keep both.

I have no inside knowledge on anything but what are the chances of Everton making a move for goalkeeper Tom Heaton and/or central defender Ben Mee?

The reason I ask is that we are believed to have signed Ben Gibson while Mee only has one year left on his contract and seems to have no intention of signing a new one.

On Heaton, we are on the verge of signing Joe Hart and this would suggest Heaton is on his way out of Turf Moor. If someone like Chelsea came in for Pickford, obviously Everton would be looking for a new goalkeeper.

I hope we can keep both.

Pretty sure this may have something to do with the injuries to both Pope and Heaton mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back