Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permanent centre back (don’t know who, possibly Mina)
Zouma on loan
Stoke centre mid
Lozano

Ship out Bolasie, Sandro, Lookman, Besic, Pennington, Browning, Galloway.

Busy few days but players can leave to teams abroad after our window has closed.

I think I'd rather finish 8th than anywhere outside of the top 4. Euro League is such trash.

Agree the Euro league isn't good, but,you are able to attract the better players if you can offer European football, also it brings in more revenue for the club, thus you can afford to pay a bit more for said players.

id like lascelles but hes gonna be pushing £50m so why dont we add a little more, say £60-70 and hand it over to chelsea for zouma, rlc and batshuayi. that will solve all our problems.
easy this FM stuff

I have no inside knowledge on anything but what are the chances of Everton making a move for goalkeeper Tom Heaton and/or central defender Ben Mee?

The reason I ask is that we are believed to have signed Ben Gibson while Mee only has one year left on his contract and seems to have no intention of signing a new one.

On Heaton, we are on the verge of signing Joe Hart and this would suggest Heaton is on his way out of Turf Moor. If someone like Chelsea came in for Pickford, obviously Everton would be looking for a new goalkeeper.

I hope we can keep both.

How did you rate Keane? You want him back?

I have no inside knowledge on anything but what are the chances of Everton making a move for goalkeeper Tom Heaton and/or central defender Ben Mee?

The reason I ask is that we are believed to have signed Ben Gibson while Mee only has one year left on his contract and seems to have no intention of signing a new one.

On Heaton, we are on the verge of signing Joe Hart and this would suggest Heaton is on his way out of Turf Moor. If someone like Chelsea came in for Pickford, obviously Everton would be looking for a new goalkeeper.

I hope we can keep both.
I hope you keep both

And any chance of taking Keane back, absolute gammon head

Just like we’re looking to ship players out so are other teams and they’ll likely accept loans deals. Jones, Smalling, Roja, Zouma...any of these centre backs could come in and easily be our best central defender.

I hope we can keep both.

To answer the question, I assume you are signing Hart as Pope has a long term injury and Hart is available.

Very much doubt we’d sell Pickford - even then I doubt we’d go for Heaton.

Mee is a possibility but unlikely after we were burned with Keane.

From the Echo's latest piece, seems as though we're in for another striker. Could see Batshuayi coming in on loan.

"A new striker is on the shopping list of Silva this week which would bring his total to four."

"Sandro, it is expected, will leave before the end of the month."
I very much doubt we will buy an out and out CF, we already have Tosun for that. In the event of Sandro’s departure we would more likely replace him with a player who can similarly play across the forward line such as Lozano or even that Everton lad from Grêmio.

As pleasing as it is that we have some quality in the 3 positions behind the striker, the next available options in all of those positions are genuinely terrifying. Sandro, Vlasic, Lookman, Bolasie. Horrific. Walcott will undoubtedly miss a chunk of the season too.

It never ceases to amaze just how much we managed to spend while making the squad considerably weaker over the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back