Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

In fairness I think we are all guilty of prematurely praising the guy early doors last summer. I'm sure @Zatara will forgive me but I seem to recall him saying that Keane and Van Dijk would form the best central defensive partnership in world football. Not many of us were as effusive as Zat, but there weren't many calling him out as a fraud either.

Actually for Keane i was asking people there views on him as i had hardly seen him + had a good impression based on other posters + he looked ok for England. Same kind of thing on Schneiderlin

Klaassen and Bolasie i hated.

Pickford i wanted

I do remember saying we should go for VVD when he was at Celtic +he and KOULIBALY would be the best in world football ;)

That wars been fought mate. Your side lost. Heavily.
Haven't a clue what you are on about....War? Sides? I support Everton lad....lollollollollollollol

Anyway hope we are not in for nonentities like Rondon, Shane long, and Deeney........Andy Carroll anyone??

Actually for Keane i was asking people there views on him as i had hardly seen him + had a good impression based on other posters + he looked ok for England. Same kind of thing on Schneiderlin

Klaassen and Bolasie i hated.

Pickford i wanted

I do remember saying we should go for VVD when he was at Celtic +he and KOULIBALY would be the best in world football ;)
lolThink you're back tracking there mate. Even you know there's no way we're spending the sort of money to get both Koulibaly an VVD. No, I'm pretty sure it was Keane and VVD you were referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back