Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this, the only issue is it appears that Silva likes his holding player to be more of a "quarterback" then just a shield.

Unfortunately Gana just doesn't have that passing ability in him, and it shows even more further up the pitch. Schneiderlin's signing pushed nana out of a position he was great in and putting him further up the pitch doesn't suit him.

If we couldn't get a number 6 to replace Schneiderlin, I have a feeling Gana would be the one to make way, even though he is better in the holding role.

Hey now, no need to bring nana’s into the convo

On another brighter note, Palace are looking to bring Bolaise back to Selhurst Park

From London Standard and the jarg site Read Palace

It would make sense, I think Palace are going to lose Zaha before Thursday and will need someone in, probably will be a loan deal for Bolasie or “undisclosed”, but this will mean we have Richarlison or Lookman for the left hand side, which is probably enough.

If Bolasie is leaving it has to be a perm deal. He’s 29 or something and definitely not the same player after the injury.

Hopefully Palace love him enough to pay £15-20m as that’s not huge money these days but it’ll be breaking even in accounting terms (as we’ve had him for 2/5 years on the contract and we bought him for around £25m).

You’d expect him to be on £80k pw here too. It’s the right time to sell.

I’d rather that than sell Sandro as he’s still young and his stock is rock bottom. If he’s not going to stay this season send him out on loan in the hopes that he has a good season and then we’d easily treble our money. There’s definitely a player there somewhere so who knows.

Dembele from spurs shouts are awful.

Bloke is the type of signing we should be staying away from. Too old and plays for spurs who expect ridiculous fees for any player - deluded.

Zero resale at his age. We’re trying to bring the age down not up with injury prone oldies!

If Bolasie is leaving it has to be a perm deal. He’s 29 or something and definitely not the same player after the injury.

Hopefully Palace love him enough to pay £15-20m as that’s not huge money these days but it’ll be breaking even in accounting terms (as we’ve had him for 2/5 years on the contract and we bought him for around £25m).

You’d expect him to be on £80k pw here too. It’s the right time to sell.

I’d rather that than sell Sandro as he’s still young and his stock is rock bottom. If he’s not going to stay this season send him out on loan in the hopes that he has a good season and then we’d easily treble our money. There’s definitely a player there somewhere so who knows.

£20 million for Bolasie is fantasy talk i’m afraid.

Dembele from spurs shouts are awful.

Bloke is the type of signing we should be staying away from. Too old and plays for spurs who expect ridiculous fees for any player - deluded.

Zero resale at his age. We’re trying to bring the age down not up with injury prone oldies!
Well he is absolutely class. Problem is, he himself has said that the pace of the Premier League has worn down his legs and he wants a slower league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back