Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We appear to have not signed a player in a week and have only signed two first team players this window. Everton being the massive gobscheißes that they are, cannot be trusted to bring us in the defender or two needed in the next 36 hours.

I will remain a wee bit hopeful but it will take a long time before I trust the morons who panicked into hiring that corrupt oaf last season and set us down this crappy path by handing Rank Average Ronald the Arteta money and more.

I actually trusted there was no way we would end August last year without getting the striker in and no way in hell we would ever stoop as low as getting that arrogant hoof merchant. People should remember this before getting giddy over random news reports.

Everton you baxtards, make me love you again

You’re not saying this is a one window job Dave?

I take your point on getting business done early etc but let’s see what happens in the next 48hrs or so. Should we then seek to improve over the next few windows then I’ll take that.

Anyone expecting more than that is likely to be a bit disappointed.
No, it's going to take a few windows to correct the mistakes of Koeman. However, we needed to be further on in the window by this point. The defence is shocking and even if we do add to it it'll take some in-season organising that'll set us back months.

No, it's going to take a few windows to correct the mistakes of Koeman. However, we needed to be further on in the window by this point. The defence is shocking and even if we do add to it it'll take some in-season organising that'll set us back months.

How many months Dave? Will we be done by game week 22 do you reckon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back