Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK mate. Not going to get into an argument with you over different POV. Let's just hope that I prove to be right and you wrong.

I agree with you to a degree on Siggy by the way. I don't think he's good enough as a playmaker to get us into CL spot, but I don't think the team as a whole is there yet. He will need to be replaced possibly next season. But I don't think he's as bad as you are making out either.

Yeah bud, am not arsey about it. But in a nice world where Bernard settles well and Dowell starts coming along nicely, I'd want to sell Gylfi next summer. And buy a new DM and CM for the other two spots ha. We'll see how it pans out.

Soz.

Yeah bud, am not arsey about it. But in a nice world where Bernard settles well and Dowell starts coming along nicely, I'd want to sell Gylfi next summer. And buy a new DM and CM for the other two spots ha. We'll see how it pans out.

Soz.

Fully agree. They way things have happened so far I almost expect Keane and Sig to go next summer.

Then how do such a high profile club get away with it if, indeed, it's true. Surely it would show up in random drug tests, assuming they test for those substances which you would expect them to if they aren't legal.
All I'm saying is that there is a lot of suspicious activity surrounding Barca. Especially when Pep was there.

??

For one Seri is a deep lying playmaker and one of the best passers in Europe, Gueye is a ball winner who is awful at passing
I never said they were identical players, I said he reminded me of Gana. which he does. they are both small, slight and black as you say. But they are both quick and play the game 100m an hour. Yes, Seri is a more accomplished passer (and finisher) and Gana is the better tackler. But the way they move around the pitch is very similar and that is what I was referring to.

The other thing is we've seen two different Gana's at Everton. The Gana we saw in his first season before the ANC break was a lot closer to Seri in his all round game. I'm hoping that is the Gana we're going to see again this season.

With the ammount of late additions, Silva has talked of some of them needing another preseason do you think he'll arrange a few behind closed doors and games against the u23s?

All I'm saying is that there is a lot of suspicious activity surrounding Barca. Especially when Pep was there.

It’ll be similar set ups to the suspicions around the Oregon project in America with the elite athletes and Alberto salazar (leading to the rumours around Farah). A high proportion presumably have a prescribed medication for some random illness. It’s all dodgy and will be rife in all sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back