Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a shame we couldnt land a top DM and have Schneiderlin playing.

Neves at Wolves is someone i named before he went to wolves. Massive gulf in quality.

Would be happy if Schneiderlin is sold but i imagine he will stay for the rest of the season and aside from the 9 others who should go this window there will still be changes in jan and next summer.

Sigurdsson and walcott i think in jan or end of the season + Jags / Baines possibly

What a shame we couldnt land a top DM and have Schneiderlin playing.

Neves at Wolves is someone i named before he went to wolves. Massive gulf in quality.

Would be happy if Schneiderlin is sold but i imagine he will stay for the rest of the season and aside from the 9 others who should go this window there will still be changes in jan and next summer.

Sigurdsson and walcott i think in jan or end of the season + Jags / Baines possibly

Iceland and Walcott wont be going anywhere, cease with this madness, certainly not in Jan.

Jags and Baines are out of contract at the end of the season, doubt they will be given a new contract, but ive seen stranger things.

Suspect ST and CM will be the areas we look to improve next Summer, be surprised if we address them in Jan.

Doubt SniderRat will be moved on till hes replaced.

Iceland and Walcott wont be going anywhere, cease with this madness, certainly not in Jan.

Jags and Baines are out of contract at the end of the season, doubt they will be given a new contract, but ive seen stranger things.

Suspect ST and CM will be the areas we look to improve next Summer, be surprised if we address them in Jan.

Doubt SniderRat will be moved on till hes replaced.

Ive replied in @catcherintherye thread...

If walcott was rated as highly as richarlison then why did double the attacks come down the left? Walcott will be sold by end of next summer window and replaced. We wont keep 30 year olds who can bring decent fees.

We need a top notch forward, a quick Henry type so we can break at speed all across the front

We need a centre mid or defensive anchor who can be the deep playmaker. If we had neves instead of Schneiderlin wed be laughing. Tielemans..

Jags and baines off end of the season.

Were 3 players short in the first 11 and that wont take long to fix

Ive replied in @catcherintherye thread...

If walcott was rated as highly as richarlison then why did double the attacks come down the left? Walcott will be sold by end of next summer window and replaced. We wont keep 30 year olds who can bring decent fees.

We need a top notch forward, a quick Henry type so we can break at speed all across the front

We need a centre mid or defensive anchor who can be the deep playmaker. If we had neves instead of Schneiderlin wed be laughing. Tielemans..

Jags and baines off end of the season.

Were 3 players short in the first 11 and that wont take long to fix

Marcel got this, as ive said all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back