Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out there 4 best players? So tale out 38% of there team?

I think it’s fair to say if you take out firmino, sane, Salah, Henderson. They will be severely weaken.

Same arguement if we sign tierney, Kluivert, lozano,carvalho they probably struggle to beat us if we take out their afroemention players.

The point is, when do we decide to try and sign the next level players? Do we tell ourselves we’re still not good enough and wait for another season or do we try to start matching them this tramsfer window onwards?

I think that’s the point @Deco is trying to put forward.

Maguire from Leicester - now in the England squad - will want a higher profile club.

Lascelles and Shelvey - take advantage of Newcastle's mess

Reckon Leicester and Newcastle would demand massive fees for Maguire and Lascelles. Not convinced on Maguire yet though. And his head's massive. I'm done with big heads for now.

He’s better than Rashford and that will be proven in time.

As someone involved with United, I know a lot about them and I’ve posted in the past about Rashford.

I’ll leave it at that.

FFS it doesn’t matter. At his position I’ll go with Werner, Mbappe, Rashford, Jesus all miles better and that’s just thinking for 30 seconds. I’m sure there’s plenty more. He’s not even close to that level.

I'm just explaining what the poster said when people are jumping on him saying he was the best prospect.

Reading comprehension skills on this forum are abominable at times.

Thing is though I don’t think people are slagging him off. We just see him for what he currently is, which is average. He could still massively improve, I am not quite sure but hope I am wrong. But some people are going on like he is some world beater, saying he is one of the best at his age in his position which he certainly isn’t. As let’s be honest would you start him next season? The answer would be no especially when we sign some players as well. He needs to go out on loan for a season and see how he gets on.

I think you`ve missed a few out there tbh.

Williams, for starters,

Closely followed by the Schneiderfraud, Jagielka and possibly Klassen.

Knew I missed one. Williams doesn’t even register with me. He is definitely gone.

Klaassen needs a chance as does snides with new manager.

I don’t want to see ya play with two dms though, especially not at home.

Love a gana and dowell/dendoncker and a cam/siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back