Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, someone PLEASE explain to me what is so outstanding about this kid? He's not particularly fast, not particularly strong, and while he can dribble a bit and doesn't seem completely out of place playing against better competition, does he really have some upside? He's good. He is. But I just don't see the projection and he's going to be pricey.
The Scottish football lids had their broken clock moment with van dijk, don't stress about not buying Tierney, normal service is resumed and every player in Scotland is championship standard at best

Sadly people are only aware of 3 LBs in world football.

Sessygone, Phillip Max and the lad playing against farmers every week.

4 goals and 1 assist all season, versus farmers.

I don’t think Sessegnon will play left back again in his career tbh

As I do not feel that it's realistic or practical to offload four or more defenders in one shortened window and to expect suitable replacements.

It's been difficult enough to find quality defenders as it is, therefore to dilute our time four or five times (add time of expenditures) is naive.

Ideally, I would keep Coleman long-term while Baines, Jagielka and Keane or Mori in the short-term and have another season at the club.

I would then focus on looking for one or two quality central defenders and after that, if money is available, strengthen at left back.
How could we NOT find suitable replacements. And having a LOT of poop is WORSE than having just a little.

And there is NO WAY we will have even an average defense with those clowns in it. IF we have money we strengthen left back? Baines is completely washed up and he's not getting better.

If they money is there we buy a central middy, two CBs, and a LB at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back