Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrid’s front 3 were totally interchangeable last night and caused the RS defence to drop deep and panic. That’s why it’s essential we buy a proper LB and a CM so the front 3 can stay up top and not worry about tracking back.

A DM who is as comfortable in midfield as defence. Dropping in to the CB position so that the left and right sided CBs can cover for Coleman and the LB when they push forward. Dendonker perhaps?

Hope so he's top drawer.

Pickford

Coleman Keane ??? Rose

Decent back line under a half decent manager -although I think he'll end up at Utd myself.
Holgate before Keane every day of the week mate.

My only question mark over Rose is his injury record over last couple of seasons. At his peak with Spurs (and he's still only 27) he was the best left back in the league.

Got a bit goby which Poch doesn't tolerate. If he gets his head down and mouth shut he could stay. I hope he stays.
Isn't his falling out over pay? or is that over simplifying things?. Have you heard he's a disruption in the dressing room or is it just personal between him and Poch.?

How's his fitness been?. Always seems to be injured to me.

Wasnt playing one touch through balls in the centre though was he, was out wide on the left.

Agree on taking shots from outside the box...have you seen some of dowells for example?

Perhaps Dowell could give him some coaching.

Since Sigurdsson came into the PL, literally NO ONE has scored more goals from outside of the box. Not a single player. He’s has like 17-18 of them. But yes, Dowell should offer up his wisdom, I’m sure it would help.

He’s also one of the better one touch passers I’ve never seen through the center of the pitch. Iceland contstantly runs the ball through him in central midfield and has for years. Didn’t he set us Iceland’s second goal with one when they knocked England out of the euros?

There is absolutely no way you’ve seen him play a single match outside of Everton. Even at Everton he’s still primarily a one touch, ball moving player. The idea of him as a box to box player is laughable.

Look, I understand some are bitter about his fee for some reason, but making up stuff about him to support why you are bitter is just pathetic.

Isn't his falling out over pay? or is that over simplifying things?. Have you heard he's a disruption in the dressing room or is it just personal between him and Poch.?

How's his fitness been?. Always seems to be injured to me.

Falling out has been over pay and not investing enough in the team. Don't think he is disruptive in the dressing room though.

He has had a few injury issues though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back