Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still didn’t pass the ball that well in his 1st season. I think you’re just making excuses for him, very limited footballer who’s nearly 29. Won’t improve anytime soon.

I won’t loose any sleep when he’s no longer playing for us, hopefully we won’t be waiting to long.
We experienced what it was like playing without him when he got a knock and we didn’t see the ball again for about 3 games until he came back.

Really don’t think he’s nearly as limited as some think either. Only a year ago he should’ve been our player of the season.

kidding yourself if you think it isn't a selling point
The only people that will go to Burnley for European football are players who would have expected to go their entire careers without playing in Europe.

No one is making a move (and particularly to a club who don't exactly pay top whack) to play a solitary season in the Europa League

The only people that will go to Burnley for European football are players who would have expected to go their entire careers without playing in Europe.

No one is making a move (and particularly to a club who don't exactly pay top whack) to play a solitary season in the Europa League
Steven Defour?

View attachment 46826

Sign him up Marcel.

Too slow.

Might be the backup to Pickford that people are desperate for though...

4266689139_927a113445.webp

They still have to go through two qualifying rounds just to reach the group stage. Not exactly a sure thing with their lack of depth and quality.

With it looking like silva being announced Friday, you'd hope the odd deal is already in motion. There's about a week or so now realistically to get access to players going World Cup, before they are all in lock down in training camps.

It only takes someone like Fabra or terreira to have stormers and it will be much harder to get them after the tournament.

Dunno, Gana isn’t tall and doesn’t get bullied neither did Scholes. That Ascacibar I mentioned yesterday is tiny too and smashes everyone in Germany.

Maybe more in the sense that I think we need some presence and height in midfield as a priority.

I appreciate every league has it physical moments, but when you compare us to the top sides (even Liverpool) we're so much smaller.

I'd just like to see us with some power in the middle of the park.

Maybe more in the sense that I think we need some presence and height in midfield as a priority.

I appreciate every league has it physical moments, but when you compare us to the top sides (even Liverpool) we're so much smaller.

I'd just like to see us with some power in the middle of the park.

Oh yeh we need height just saying he wouldn't get bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back