Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish is gash, might aswell give dowell ago he's already better than him
Grealish would offer more to this Everton side than Dowell would at the moment, not that we should be targeting Grealish tho as there's obviously much better in his position out there

...German magazine, Kicker, report 28 year old Hoffenheim Centre Back, Benjamin Hubner. has turned down the chance of a move to Everton in favour of staying with his club.

It's clear that good players need to leave Stoke before anyone takes them seriously. We'd have been much better of signing Arnautovich than Sigurdsson, and I think he'd do a better job than Tosun upfront as well, but it looks like he's on his way to Manchester United now.

You are absolutely his biggest hater, but friggin Shaqiri? He’s nowhere near.

Go forbid we ever pay 40M for anyone again. They will suck no matter what.

Yes, in ten years time EFC will have the opportunity to buy a class player at a cut rate of £40M, but Moshiri will decline, commenting “Some lad on a forum said years ago we should never spend this much again so I just can’t.”

If you think he's good enough to start for Everton it says more about you than me.

I think he's good enough to be in our squad. He's proved that. The stats back it up and if you have any idea of how a balanced squad works you'd see what he brings to the team/squad as an option.

I think I'd rather have him in the squad than go out and spend £20m on someone who turns out to be turd.

I think there's other areas to address before focusing on the strikers.

I've never known a young player get so much hate for literally doing f all wrong, yet someone like Del was loved because he did some fancy stepovers before blowing out of his arse.

It's clear that good players need to leave Stoke before anyone takes them seriously. We'd have been much better of signing Arnautovich than Sigurdsson, and I think he'd do a better job than Tosun upfront as well, but it looks like he's on his way to Manchester United now.

He won't be going to Man Utd.

Arnautovic is a rich boy's Kev Mirallas. Nothing more.

He's also a completely different player to Sigurdsson, as in Shaqiri.

Is our top 3 goalscorers good enough????

The correct answer is no. NSNO!

We finished behind Burnley lad

Swerve quoting the motto at me please

DCL is good enough for our squad going forward. He's useful and has a lot of attributes that players his age usually don't. He mus improve his finishing - I've never said otherwise - if he is to go on to be good enough for us in a few years when youth isn't an excuse.

He won't be going to Man Utd.

Arnautovic is a rich boy's Kev Mirallas. Nothing more.

He's also a completely different player to Sigurdsson, as in Shaqiri.

They may be different but all of them are forwards that play both on the wing and centrally. They'd be competing for the same positions if they were in a squad together. I think Arnautovich and Shaqiri are both better options than Sigurdsson, and that it would be great to have both Arnautovich and Shaqiri in the same side.

No way is Arnautovic a better player than Sigurdsson. Stoke players noted, he rarely turned up. And my friends a west ham season ticket holder and said it was onl towards the end of the year he did anything of substance. Sig has been a class act for seasons now.

I think he's good enough to be in our squad. He's proved that. The stats back it up and if you have any idea of how a balanced squad works you'd see what he brings to the team/squad as an option.

I think I'd rather have him in the squad than go out and spend £20m on someone who turns out to be turd.

I think there's other areas to address before focusing on the strikers.

I've never known a young player get so much hate for literally doing f all wrong, yet someone like Del was loved because he did some fancy stepovers before blowing out of his arse.

No, we go out and spend £40m/£50m on a proven goalscorer.

DCL is there to score goals... and he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back