Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to Promes probably shows we are looking for a few wingers ontop of Walcott/Lookman. Silva will want options since he plays with two wide men in every game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

"Watford say they will not entertain bids under £40m for winger Richarlison, 21, and will not sell the Brazilian to Everton for any price."

lol lol lol

Good, there's better out there anyway.

What we should do is bid 100 million for him then when they agree and send him for his medical. Buy someone else and cancel the transfer. Phantom bid them right up.

We're starting to slowly wind up all the teams in the league aren't we lol

Arnautovic would be a nightmare signing, not that I think we would anyway.

I get the feeling that we’re the team being brought into the fold for Jose to be pushed into it or for him to get a new deal at West Ham.

He’s far from being a young player, he’s had 5 good games in the PL and all of the have been recently. I’d rather Vardy over him any day of the week if we HAD to go and buy another PL team’s best player but hopefully we’re past that now.

I will say this - if we really want to sign Chucky Lozano, and I think we should, we need to do it NOW before the World Cup. He's the best player on Mexico and it's not even close. It's a Scotland B-team, but he is literally destroying them no matter where he plays - outside, inside, doesn't matter. He's small, but he's SOOO smart. His positioning is excellent and his skill is unreal. Shots, passes, dribbles, even friggin headers. Just to have a couple players like him and even Carvalho that can make a pass and do it intelligently would be refreshing.

Beginning to get a bit nervous now about any impending dealings as we have no margin for error at all.

It’s become a bit more real and immediate with Brands and Silva in place and only what, 2 months of a window to use.

Really hope that Brands in particular is up to the task. We not only need the right signings, but need an immediate impact from them. It’s very high stakes after last summers shambles, and with perhaps considerably less money.

But I’d still rather we concentrated on getting maybe about three signings right than brought in many more. A steady start would be far more preferable to another quick burn.

Beginning to get a bit nervous now about any impending dealings as we have no margin for error at all.

It’s become a bit more real and immediate with Brands and Silva in place and only what, 2 months of a window to use.

Really hope that Brands in particular is up to the task. We not only need the right signings, but need an immediate impact from them. It’s very high stakes after last summers shambles, and with perhaps considerably less money.

But I’d still rather we concentrated on getting maybe about three signings right than brought in many more. A steady start would be far more preferable to another quick burn.

Chill fam. Long journey.
Won't be sorted this summer. Far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back