Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd have to throw much more than £30m I think mate

They're in the Prem and even if they go down have no need to recoup the money because they'll have parachute payments

He'll likely stay there next season and move on in 2019
You're right, but it'd be mint wouldn't it? :cool:

An actual footballer for the same price as a Bolasie or a Keane.

Can't we just throw 30m at Fulham for Sessegnon ffs. He'll be a superstar. Potential to be as good as Bale. Dangle the dough and see if they bite. Could sort out left back position for over the next decade.

TBF though they'd probably not sell for less than double that, which is fair enough when you see what other English players go for, namely Michael Keane for 30m who isn't even a footballer.
He's not a left back mate.

Can't we just throw 30m at Fulham for Sessegnon ffs. He'll be a superstar. Potential to be as good as Bale. Dangle the dough and see if they bite. Could sort out left back position for over the next decade.

TBF though they'd probably not sell for less than double that, which is fair enough when you see what other English players go for, namely Michael Keane for 30m who isn't even a footballer.

After setting up the goal to get Fulham promotion, it'll be upwards of £30mill.

And he's a winger mostly. Played fullback to cover a position for a chunck of games I think.

I don't think wed have a chance to sign him...but I think we're alright with Lookman who's probably on par with him.

After setting up the goal to get Fulham promotion, it'll be upwards of £30mill.

And he's a winger mostly. Played fullback to cover a position for a chunck of games I think.

I don't think wed have a chance to sign him...but I think we're alright with Lookman who's probably on par with him.
Lookman ain't anywhere near Sessegnon, although he is decent himself and should be around our first team next season.

Imagine Sessegnon... ability to play anywhere down the left. Immense. Alas he'll end up at United or City.

10 outs seems easy, doubt any other clubs in the Prem have this problem, last one’s I can think of was Aston Villa or Spurs before they sorted themselves out.

We let ourselves go, badly.

yeah its a pity sunderland have gone they could have done another deal where they take like 3 players in one go haha

in fact they did that with spurs too as well as us didn't they, no wonder they are in league one, what the hell is wrong with them

Was Lascelles a £30m defender when they signed him from Forest?

Do we have a scouting network?

No mate, but also he's taken about 4-5 seasons of regular play including up and down the divisions to get to that level of development he's considered as such.

We had the version of his first two seasons at Newcastle he'd be about fifth choice for us and wouldn't get a game.

Teams with aspirations can't blood young players for three years till they develop enough, just look at half our fans on Davies etc already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back