Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop going on, please.

We will sign players. Some will be happy. Some will be unhappy.

Eventually, the signings will come.

Please stop going on. The World Cup is around the corner.

But C, Arsenal have signed a 96 year old, if we dont make a move by tomorrow we are in danger of getting left behind, theres literally now less than 2months till we play our first game, the players need to bed in, find out the local brasshouses and book a booth at Angels.

Can we stop going on, please.

We will sign players. Some will be happy. Some will be unhappy.

Eventually, the signings will come.

Please stop going on. The World Cup is around the corner.

Tomorrow is the last day until June 29th that I'm not working at least 12 hours per-day, C

I'm all for distracting myself from World Cup fever by chatting about how crap Everton are

true like

but nah, we can get him. he's the level of player we should be aiming for - get 3/4 of that quality and bin 10/12 off and we've done well.

Priorities though.

We know we need a left-back, for example, so I think we can get one of those in before having to ship out loads.

But - whatever we as fans think of Bolasie - we do currently have four wingers on our books, so it's not a priority position. Not including Sandro and Onyekuru.

Same goes for central mid. We know we need one, but we have tons of players there that we need to bin off.

Im cool as a cucumber me.

Ive set myself mid July till I start getting worried.

But C, Arsenal have signed a 96 year old, if we dont make a move by tomorrow we are in danger of getting left behind, theres literally now less than 2months till we play our first game, the players need to bed in, find out the local brasshouses and book a booth at Angels.

Arsenal have done what I do on FM.

Sign the first free agent you see, a 19-24 year old South American midfielder and a new keeper.

It's great stuff but if it's the go to for everyone starting a new FM save, it can't be all that great.

Arsenal have done what I do on FM.

Sign the first free agent you see, a 19-24 year old South American midfielder and a new keeper.

It's great stuff but if it's the go to for everyone starting a new FM save, it can't be all that great.

Classic formula. Who they getting as a keeper?

Wrong.

Theres everything wrong with buying more players while we have 39 of them.

Say we do it your way, we buy the 4 players we need.

We then have to try and sell around 20 players, with the whole world knowing that we are in over our head cashwise, that means they lowball us, that means they even pull out of deals, just to watch us call the receivers in by December.

Everton isnt just a football club, its a business and no business in the world would purposely put themselves in danger of not being able to make outgoings. Nor should they pander to the "I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW" element in our fanbase.

You say the people who argue differently are blinded by hope, my eyes are wide open, 39 players we currently have, punt some, THEN make signings. Its honestly simple business sense. Why cant you see that?

Glass half full my utter ringpiece, you are a bedwetting ferret.

Wish I knew what your banned name was.

:coffee:

Fair enough thankfully im steering clear of forums until any serious news as im not putting up with constant snipes from fellow Blues for daring to have an opinion on a messageboard.

The irony is I hope your completely right and im wrong but we'll see, im amazed so many of you can have blind faith in a club who's done nothing but underwhelm the fanbase for over 2 decades.

Koeman/Walsh/Keane/Rooney/Klaassan were all absolutely amazing according to the internet know it alls before the season started so I'll reserve my own judgement thanks all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back