Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in Keane.

You buy one, you get one free.

B1strrbIcAEh3vz.jpg

:coffee:

Fair enough thankfully im steering clear of forums until any serious news as im not putting up with constant snipes from fellow Blues for daring to have an opinion on a messageboard.

The irony is I hope your completely right and im wrong but we'll see, im amazed so many of you can have blind faith in a club who's done nothing but underwhelm the fanbase for over 2 decades.

Koeman/Walsh/Keane/Rooney/Klaassan were all absolutely amazing according to the internet know it alls before the season started so I'll reserve my own judgement thanks all the same.

:bye:

Carvalho maybe, Lozano no chance IMO.

The Brands link could sway it - more knowledgeable people than me are confident on that. If he does have a good World Cup, it obviously stacks the odds heavily against us.

Whether we go in for him at all is a different matter entirely, like.

The irony is I hope your completely right and im wrong but we'll see, im amazed so many of you can have blind faith in a club who's done nothing but underwhelm the fanbase for over 2 decades.

Im an Everton fan mate, I love Everton Football Club, worship it, think about it every waking minute of every waking day, when im asleep I dream about it, its something I adore.

Blind hope is all I know what to do, ive got 3 kids, they arent perfect, I know every single 1 of their faults, but that doesnt mean I wont defend them till the day I die.

Maybe 1 day you will find that special somebody, I hope so mate, I really do.

I'm reserving judgement until Brands and Silva make their first move - until then im not pretending all is rosey.

We've just spent 3 seasons being absolute dirt and wasted time and money on the last two managers that should never have been let near the job. We have a squad overloaded with players that, aside from a few, nobody likes. We've a new manager that nobody can be sure how the hell he will do. We have a new DOF, a position that nobody really understands enough to have a clue whether they will work out or not.

But yeah, you are out there on a limb not pretending all is rosey. The rest of us are on cloud nine loving everything Everton and dreaming of winning the league. Fair play to you.

...seriously though. Which former poster is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back