Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely, what evidence have we seen of Keane in a blue shirt to suggest that he merits being spoken about like that?
I have lost faith in him. Looked good in his first games for us, but thats about it. He seems to cowardly in general to be a CB in the prem, so i think we would have to get a spesific kind of player to partner him if we are ever hoing to get the most out of Keane. A lot easier to sell him and get a better player in return.

Surprised at that mate. He's been a regular in this thread since it started. Older version of Maddison. Turkish. Ex team mate of Tosun who has buy out clause of £12m so wouldnt be a free.

I’m usually off my face on coffee and cigarettes when I’m here, possibly seen his name but it looked a fresh one.

Looked the business in the clips I’d seen.

The central attacking midfield position is one of the most exciting for me to watch, he has that awareness of others around him and isn’t greedy in areas when under pressure. Love all that me, cheeky nicely weighted passes for good goal scoring opportunities - How do they want the 12m?

Would anyone else be interested in seeing Robinson get an opportunity at left back rather then signing a new one.

If Marcel takes a look and feels he’s ready, then as always I’ll back the lads and want them to take their chances. If however they feel he needs a loan, then he’ll be best going out hopefully impressing to get a chance in future.

I’ve only heard good things about him, but wouldn’t want him launched in the deep end like Kenny last year.

Would anyone else be interested in seeing Robinson get an opportunity at left back rather then signing a new one.

are we realistically going to improve with him in the side?

he was ok for a team fighting relagation in the division below, sure loads of Bolton fans said he was hopeless defensively

I’m usually off my face on coffee and cigarettes when I’m here, possibly seen his name but it looked a fresh one.

Looked the business in the clips I’d seen.

The central attacking midfield position is one of the most exciting for me to watch, he has that awareness of others around him and isn’t greedy in areas when under pressure. Love all that me, cheeky nicely weighted passes for good goal scoring opportunities - How do they want the 12m?
Demonstrated a bit of loyalty too. Was out of contract this summer but signed a new one so that his club, Besiktas, could get a transfer fee for him seeing as they are in a bit of financial trouble. Basically he surrendered a juicy signing on fee when he did that, which is a nice touch in the money grabbing world we live in.

He brings with him a skill set we are missing in the current squad and would be happy if we brought him in. It's whether his position (basically a number 10 but could play 8 I suppose) is considered a priority when we already have Siggy and the likes of Vlasic and Dowell behind him.

He should be 2nd in the list for the boot, with Bolasie being at the top.

Morgan and mirrallas top my list, it is a pretty competitive top 5 tbh

Mirrallas
Morgan
Williams
Bolasie
And would be coco but he's on low wages so yeah keane takes his place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back