Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was playing Hercule Poirot last night.

Marco said Atlanta/Atalanta in a presser a few weeks ago - Seemed strange given he would have been discussing potential targets with Marcel.

Anyway, I had a look at their squads and there was a young lad playing for Atlanta who almost made the World Cup squad for Argentina. His name was Ezequiel Barco.

Very interesting youth prospect reading about him, who fits the Marcel code.

I’ll add I’m not very good at Hercule Poirot. x

I'm an Atlanta season ticket holder so I know a bit about him. He just arrived this year so I doubt he wants to move for another two years, unless there is an irresistible offer for him. Atlanta has a lot of South Americans on the roster so he feels comfortable and has stated he intends to stay 2-3 years then move to Europe.

He goes past players in Turkey easily, not in the PL. Doesn't mean he's bad. But surely if we acquire Maddison, there's no room for him.
Yeah. Deffo not getting both. We may go for neither. Silva may be happy with Siggy and Vlasic/Dowell as cover.

Personally I like that both Maddison and the Turkish lad have the ability to carry the ball and beat a player.

Was playing Hercule Poirot last night.

Marco said Atlanta/Atalanta in a presser a few weeks ago - Seemed strange given he would have been discussing potential targets with Marcel.

Anyway, I had a look at their squads and there was a young lad playing for Atlanta who almost made the World Cup squad for Argentina. His name was Ezequiel Barco.

Very interesting youth prospect reading about him, who fits the Marcel code.

I’ll add I’m not very good at Hercule Poirot. x

Where did he mention Atlanta/Atalanta?

Where did he mention Atlanta/Atalanta?

The very first presser they did together. He was talking about Rooney to DC United amongst other questions about targets he just slipped out with Atlanta/Atalanta. Could be nothing, given his English isn’t strong and his brain working overtime it may have just been an error but it could be Marcos way of telling us ha. x

Turkish clubs interested in a loan deal for Everton apparently
upload_2018-6-13_15-23-19.webp

The very first presser they did together. He was talking about Rooney to DC United amongst other questions about targets he just slipped out with Atlanta/Atalanta. Could be nothing, given his English isn’t strong and his brain working overtime it may have just been an error but it could be Marcos way of telling us ha. x

I’ll have a listen when I’m home.

I think we'll be shifting many midfielders this summer, we'll need to bring in a couple more. If we do get him then the link up between him & Tosun would be something to look out for.
See my self important and lengthy piece on the Maddison signing - this is essentially the same player with a couple more years of experience - both a plus and a minus.....We don't need this player - we have other priorities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back