Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have much of a problem with Bolaise staying as 4th choice wide forward. 4th choice never really gets much of a look in unless someone is injured and it would allow us to send Vlasic out on loan for some regular game time without leaving ourselves vulnerable in case we get a few injuries.

Walcott
New LW
Lookman
Bolaise

I wouldn't have much of a problem with Bolaise staying as 4th choice wide forward. 4th choice never really gets much of a look in unless someone is injured and it would allow us to send Vlasic out on loan for some regular game time without leaving ourselves vulnerable in case we get a few injuries.

Walcott
New LW
Lookman
Bolaise
If he’s 4th choice and unlikely to get a look in, I’d move him on ASAP and get his wages off the book.

If he’s 4th choice and unlikely to get a look in, I’d move him on ASAP and get his wages off the book.
I think only having 3 wide forwards in the first team is asking for trouble.

And Vlasic needs to play more than a 4th choice wide forward would be expected to play for us so a loan makes sense.

haven't west ham been "close" to pastore and 1 more class player this window, and haven't signed them

im sure them 2 idiots in charge just make stuff up so the fans think theyre doing something. bad weapons them 2

Walcott
New LW
Lookman
Bolaise

No

I’d rather we sell Bolasie for a cut down price of 10m pound and reinvest on kluivert at 15m euro. It’s crazy we don’t put a bid for someone on his last year of contract and is actually a very good winger.

I did say we would see a LOT of outgoing loans, we have loads of utter tosh that nobody will buy due to the fees we want and the wages they are on.

As much as we need the money in for outgoings I don’t mind lots of loans because it means Silva doesn’t have too much to organise at training. Must be so annoying doing drills with a million players.

Seán McLoughlin Cork City.

Hopefully Seamus has a word and keeps him away from the Tin Mine!!

Would be a great signing - might be a bit more than £60K but still great value in a very promising youngster.

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...le-everton-and-liverpool-eye-sean-mcloughlin/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back