Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
No

I’d rather we sell Bolasie for a cut down price of 10m pound and reinvest on kluivert at 15m euro. It’s crazy we don’t put a bid for someone on his last year of contract and is actually a very good winger.
kluivert is going to Roma isnt he?

No

I’d rather we sell Bolasie for a cut down price of 10m pound and reinvest on kluivert at 15m euro. It’s crazy we don’t put a bid for someone on his last year of contract and is actually a very good winger.
That would leave us with Walcott, Lookman, Vlasic and Kluivert which is far too experienced to be consistently competitive IMO.

Fenerbahce Want Bolasie on loan, I dont see the point, would rather be left on a permanent transfer, even if it was “undisclosed” (ie so low it was embarrassing for us to disclose how much, considering what we paid for him)

You mean inexperience right?

I don’t think so, I’m looking at obvious quality. Bolasie might be a season pro but that doesn’t mean he has the natural ability to make his experience count.

Yeah meant inexperienced sorry!

I don't think Kluivert would have come here and been happy with the 4th choice winger spot anyway. Would turn into a Lookman/Allardyce situation pretty quickly. Lookman and Vlasic wouldn't accept it either, especially with us having fewer games this season.

Dowell was mentioned as an option earlier and I guess DCL can fill in there too. It's not vital to keep him but with a full pre-season, Bolaise could surprise quite a lot of people here IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back