Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez's worst signings Kone, Alcaraz, McGeady = 15m
Koeman worst signings Bolasie, Klaassen, Keane = 85m

I imagine if Martinez had been given the backing that Koeman was given he'd have been with us a lot longer.

Add to that Lennon, cleverley Etc and he was signing players that would have eventually taken us down.

Hope not. Average footballer with terrible attitude.

If he's average then we may as well give up now.

A fit and healthy Jack is the most creative and inventive player England have had in years.
Bizarrely my brother is a Gooner so I've spend time at their sleepfest of a stadium and whilst I napped, Jack Wilshere actually woke me up with his nimble footwork and positive football.

If he's average then we may as well give up now.

A fit and healthy Jack is the most creative and inventive player England have had in years.
Bizarrely my brother is a Gooner so I've spend time at their sleepfest of a stadium and whilst I napped, Jack Wilshere actually woke me up with his nimble footwork and positive football.
You were lucky to catch him on one of his injury free days obviously.

Has this become 'The Martinez Thread Part 35057'?
FFS

HE'S LONG GONE GET OVER IT

Yes Martinez is long gone.He is history.Just like Sam Allardyce will hopefully be history soon enough.;) This club is too big for a mediocre journeyman manager like Allardyce.The likes of Bolton and West Ham are more his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back