Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly theres the danger that he just had a "lucky season", he got a shedload of assists last season, but before that, 2 last season, then ZERO in 3 seasons, granted for 2 of them he hardly played, anyway, have you even watched him play? Im not saying that to be arsey, but I cant find many vids of him at all.

Yeah that’s true but based on this season I think he’s worth the risk. I’ve watched him play about 10 times this season (student of the game Goat I watch anything), and he really stood out in maybe half of them.

I meant top target for LB by the way. Overall our top target in my opinion has to be someone to sit next to Gana, carry the ball in midfield and score/create goals.

Yeah that’s true but based on this season I think he’s worth the risk. I’ve watched him play about 10 times this season (student of the game Goat I watch anything), and he really stood out in maybe half of them.

I meant top target for LB by the way. Overall our top target in my opinion has to be someone to sit next to Gana, carry the ball in midfield and score/create goals.

Agree with the main need, we need somebody to "carry" the team.

Sadly theres the danger that he just had a "lucky season", he got a shedload of assists last season, but before that, 2 last season, then ZERO in 3 seasons, granted for 2 of them he hardly played, anyway, have you even watched him play? Im not saying that to be arsey, but I cant find many vids of him at all.

He was decent in the two games I watched Augsburg (v Bayern and Dortmund respectively) - but I have no idea if he is actually good.

Philipp Max's numbers this season - assists and chances created is extraordinary, so he may not repeat those sort of numbers each year. But I do reckon he's the reall deal, he's just improved massively this season. Another strenght to his game is his stamina, he covers more ground than most Bundesliga players, he will get up and down that flank tirelessly for 90 minutes. He can count himself a little unlucky not to get into the German national squad at some point this season, but his time will come. They have 2 experienced left backs there, but I fully expect him to make the step up by the time the Euro qualifiers come around the way he is going.

You're on a roll with these Nymz. Hope you're emailing them to Marcel too. I like this guy and that Spanish left back at Benfica.

Was that French kid from RBL one of yours too? The centre back. I'll have him aswell.

Throw in Hakim Ziyech and young Kluivert and that's our business done. How much do you reckon for the lot?. £140m?. Three of them are still very young.

I just watch too much footie really, need to get myself a new bird.

Absolutely no idea on prices though, people go for baffling amounts. Saw a CB I wanted - Salif Sane - is off to Schalke for like £7m this summer. These guys will probably cost us £70m each because we're English.

Lozano and Max would be massie upgrades on Baines and Bolasie.

LM Lozano
LB Max
CB Smalling
CM Doucoure
ST Werner

Pickford

Coleman Keane Smalling Max

Gana Doucoure

Walcott Siggurdsson Lozano

Werner

Top 7 easy lads.

Lozano and Max would be massie upgrades on Baines and Bolasie.

LM Lozano
LB Max
CB Smalling
CM Doucoure
ST Werner

Pickford

Coleman Keane Smalling Max

Gana Doucoure

Walcott Siggurdsson Lozano

Werner

Top 7 easy lads.

Is that Chris Smalling mate???????

And wait a minute, is that Timo Werner???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Got more chance of signing Timmy Mallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back