Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
15:24

MINA SPEAKS ON BARCA FUTURE
Everton target Yerry Mina has broken his silence on his future after reports he is set to quit Barcelona.
The Colombia defender told Spanish outlet Marca: "I want to make the best decision, but being calm is most important.
"I have fulfilled a dream arriving at Barcelona, but I had some very difficult moments. I want a team where I’m calm and can receive minutes.”

Calm?
Has Yannick had a word here??

Do you guys think Dowell can make it this year ? I saw a lot of rumors about offensive players but from what i saw he really deserve a try

Finally genuinly linked with some genuine quality in the past week or so with tierney, mina & digne. And from reputible sources too.

My only real problem is, its never breaking news that we have bid for said player, unlike other clubs, the breaking news comes out once a bid is submitted.

It could be another week or so until we see anything with regarfs to a genuine bid for any of them, we wre always 'in talks'

Abidal said: "Lenglet already explained it well. If you are at a big club, all players want to play. But they can't and they have to work to manage it.
"I can't be the one who decides who plays, that's up to the coach (Ernesto Valverde)."
"Yerry had a great World Cup, he will come here and we believe in him, that's why he's here. He can ask for a lot of things but the coach and he will decide that, speaking."

Do you guys think Dowell can make it this year ? I saw a lot of rumors about offensive players but from what i saw he really deserve a try
It's hard to say, he scored some proper wonder goals whilst on loan last season, i mean real top class strikes, but his overall game play seemed to be quite up and down at times and Forrest fans said he often went missing for large portions of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back