Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina is a great start but we cant go for Rojo as well as he just isnt good enough for the money they want.

Would have more concerns about Rojo's salary than his transfer fee... All transfer fees are crazy right now, 30m for someone isn't alot in the current market (hell I've heard reports of Maguire going to United for up to 75m!)

To me “rejects” feels a tad strong. They weren’t first team players but they both got sporadic playing time and could have been in future plans.

They’re borderline Barca first teamers. They will make our squad better. No way around it.
You just described Phil Neville lol. But yeah people not making Barca's team are potentially top class

If we get Mina you have to be impressed how Brands has gone about his business Lookman out this week me thinks also, lads not happy so get the best price we can

Think Lookman would have gone by now if he was going. Him playing against Valencia suggests he’s been told to buckle down.

Of course I don't expect most players of a top level to be desperate to come here in our current situation. And yes we need to try and convince targets that are better than what we have. However with the likes of Mina there is a point where you have to accept they just aren't coming and we are way down their wish list and their club is asking a ridiculous fee, best to walk away and find an alternative.
I don’t disagree. But people getting all upset because a player may jib us off for a better offer is silly.

Alan Myers there. Trying to make out he has a clue what’s going on. Literally jumped on the back of the Spanish website

Bet you Barca love us at the moment. We've funded Malcolm and Vidal for them the rats.

That being said both Digne and Yina are upgrades on what we have and for some reason we all voted to close the window early in a world cup year leaving everyone scrambling to get players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back