Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacking from the Dutch league are extremely risky though. That league bleeds goals. Not so long ago there were some on here begging to spend 60m+ on Dolberg.

Doesn’t have to be Lozano , just saying if we were to sign him and lookman was progressing the night o would be open to selling Walcott

And to realistically attract that quality, we need CL football.

Chicken, meet egg.
Arsenal got Aubameyang & Lacazette without champs league football.
Money talks these days. And if you look at the prem, which of the top 6 will need a striker who goes straight into their team. Chelsea the only one.

Apart from a handful of teams we can out spend and pay bigger wages, so I don’t think is out of the question us signing a top striker fir big money.

Doesn’t have to be Lozano , just saying if we were to sign him and lookman was progressing the night o would be open to selling Walcott
Lozano was obviously linked because of Brands, but we don’t know if Brands thinks he’s ready or good enough fir the prem, he looks good from what I’ve seen, but what do I know.

We were linked to a young right winger from Lile.

Lozano was obviously linked because of Brands, but we don’t know if Brands thinks he’s ready or good enough fir the prem, he looks good from what I’ve seen, but what do I know.

We were linked to a young right winger from Lile.

In a perfect world Henry would come and progress but I wouldn’t bet on that tbh

Arsenal got Aubameyang & Lacazette without champs league football.
Money talks these days. And if you look at the prem, which of the top 6 will need a striker who goes straight into their team. Chelsea the only one.

Apart from a handful of teams we can out spend and pay bigger wages, so I don’t think is out of the question us signing a top striker fir big money.

Arsenal are bigger than Everton, though.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have 'ambishun', but just that it's a situation where we kind of need a player to help get us there, yet we kind of need the European football to help attract that player, as well as the money.

Not fussed on Lozano, he’s brilliant but I feel an actual striker is more important.

Let’s see where we are come December lads, if we are close to the top 4 then it’s about time we went for it. Every other time we were in the mix come Jan we fell away because we couldn’t improve the squad to give them a boost and add quality. I used to hate that knowing we are so close but couldn’t quite get there because we were run like a joke shop.

They've shown in the last 2 summers that they're willing to back the manager, and both summers they've spent big on at least one position

Be very surprised if we don't bang 50 mil + on a centre forward next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back