Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally don't care what Sigurdsson costs. Or any player for that matter.

Do they makes us better? Good, get them in. Money in football is completely broken, the days of worrying about fees and wages are long gone. Just concentrate on building a team and a squad.
Exactly this. It's not my money and prices have been going insane for years now. Just glad we're now in a position to compete with them

If we have
But then it means we could miss out on someone in future cos selling clubs know we're complete mugs and Jack their prices up.
Unless we get the rules changed and can bring sigurdsson on for set pieces only he's not worth what Swansea are talking
This really

Dembele now in to 1/2 to sign for us. If Lu goes for big money I think we'd like a starting front 3 of Sandro, Dembele and Gylfi.
All realistically attainable and, assuming they clicked, it would spread around the goals instead of focusing everything on one striker.
Basically with those players, you are replacing lukaku and his goals with 3 players. You would think all are capable of hitting double figures in goals. Whether we would be a beetrer team is up for debate. Rom is a top drawer player and is currently the focal point of our attack. Just maybe in a front 3 that koeman favours, it would give us options up front, something we haven't had for quite some time.

Know what you're saying mate, just that HK made it sound (IMO like) that Klassen, Schneiderlin and that other lad from Inter would be our first choice three in the middle.

I'd hope they would be given that they are the targets Koeman has had the time to line up and the money to get. If Davies is keeping 20 mill plus players out of midfield then he's either amazingly good or we've made poor signings.

starting places are not an issue...we were out early in both cups last year and not in europe so all going well we'll have 3 cup runs and the league....remember our bench toward the end of the season?! without rotation there is no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back