Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jansen from spurs when rom leaves would be worth a look imo

tumblr_ndm99ew37W1u06e3ko1_400.gif

Wonder why we're not in for Ake. Very good young player, left sided, Dutch so a good fit with Ronald, the right age to start taking over from Williams.
Ake himself has been quoted as saying he sees himself as a CM. He's a little short for a CB, but he has looked good every time I've seen him (which is about three times). I just don't know if long term he is actually a CB or not.

Zouma would be of interest, if we're looking at young players at Chelsea....

Pre season is now just around the corner.
I think we will see quite a bit of activity generally this week.
After all , will Lukaku and Barkley really want to be back training at FF ?
Because of the Europa Cup we will want players settling in as early as possible and we know that Pickford, Holgate and Sandro won't be training for another 2-3 weeks.

Leeds, Portsmouth and countless other teams say "Hi".
I don't think it's an advocating of spending money we don't have.
In any event, Richard Scudamore ended the worries over money about 5 years ago.
So yeah, they aren't really relevant case studies any more.

I appreciate they play different positions, but that's more than City are asking for Iheanacho. I would tell Swansea "Cheerio!" and move on.

Look at where our squad is currently weak:

Bolasie out until Christmas;
Lennon out until who knows when;
McGeady out in a week (hopefully);
Deulofeu possibly out in the near future;
Valencia returning to WHU;
Kone out on a free;
Niasse hopefully out shortly;
McAllen off to Fleetwood July 1st;
Lukaku presumably leaving;
Does anyone seriously expect anything from Tarashaj or Rodriguez?

We have Mirallas, Lookman and DCL. That's it. We need multiple players in, and quickly. Sandro is a must-have, and I'd like to see Celtic's Dembele AND Iheanacho come in as well - I'd say they are more important than Sigurdsson at this point because they all fit better in a 433 than Sigurdsson does, and I think 433 is the way we should be going.

Has anyone kept a list of the players that we've been linked with since the season ended? Must be at least 100 by now. I'm only going to get worked up about a new player when I see him on twitter signing a contract beside a suited "where's wally".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back