Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Sigurdsson and I'm not bothered about price tags in this market but in this case you can't get away from it. You could get a lot better from elsewhere for £40m.

..I've not watched him like you, but he seems most comfortable running the game from deep. Really good long passer. I know some are criticising his shooting, but he looks best when getting the ball in front of the back four and releasing players. Schneiderlin and Gueye sit in there, this fella doesn't seem like a ball winner but he can pick a pass.
Yeah, he looks to be in the Pirlo/Alonso/Fabregas mould to me; although Croatia did use him in almost a Beckham-type role at the Euros, whipping crosses from the right.

Look, its like this, we overpaid for Bolasie, we overpaid for Williams, we overpaid for Pickford, but the gaffer wanted them in and we got them, this new Ev, it cares not for your transfer fees, they are just numbers on a spreadsheet, so we as a fanbase need to get out of our plucky little Ev mindset, this is New Ev and New Ev spaffs its load all over the place.

If the gaffer wants Sigi, get him in, money is no object, Everton 2k17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back