Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but Emil Forsberg is no Danny Drinkwater or Morgan. He's a class act, he'd be my dream signing this summer.

Out of interest which Monaco players do you think are overrated, do you think City have already bought one ? I definitely think they had better calibre players last season than Leicester in their title winning year.

Agree, Monaco was much better than Leicester. Lamar and Mpappe are sensational talents. The players City got are also verry good.

Sorry mate but Emil Forsberg is no Danny Drinkwater or Morgan. He's a class act, he'd be my dream signing this summer.

Out of interest which Monaco players do you think are overrated, do you think City have already bought one ? I definitely think they had better calibre players last season than Leicester in their title winning year.

I saw Leipzig zero times I saw Monaco I think once or twice mate. What I can say its unusual for a team to suddenly turn up 7-8 world class players in one season like these both apparently have done, without a huge amount being overrated

Is all our width going to come from the full backs?

If we are going to insist pursuing Sigurdsson, we have a large pool of midfielders but no width.

I have said before that wingers have being going redundant for a while now, that being said some situations will call upon wide forward players, and the only forward player we have who likes to fly down the touch line is Bolasie.

Which makes me think whether Deulofeu will stay. We've cooled our interest in Niang who is a player that drifted wide when necessary.

I think we'll be after a dynamic forward player as well as another striker.

Too bad that Onyekuru isn't available next season. We need to get rid of Deulofeu and Mirallas and buy at least one winger with pace/creativity. If we get sigurdson and play him on the left we need a left back like Baines was 5 years ago.

Rom won't go for £100m though. I know we've put that price on his head but we will let him go for less in the end once we get our targets/replacements in.

I think he'll leave for around £70-80m plus.....
We don't want or have to sell, so why would we sell for less then we value him at?

3 players on the verge of signing. I can see Monday being the day but would you want them all announced on the same day shock & awe style or one on Monday, one Tuesday & one Wednesday to own the media for several days.

If the second way then Keane on Monday, Sandro Tuesday & Henry Onyekuru on Wednesday.

Would love a 4th that none of us expect too.
Sandro and Henry will be on Saturday due to the release clause being met.

2 days before a potential world record transfer.

With the player currently being in America.

Not a chance in hell.
They haven't even put a bid in for him yet. Chelsea are like a 15 year old can't keep it in there trousers, if they bid for him it would be all over the tv

We've signed some good players but no stand out quality in terms of a "established" name. I would personally swerve Siggurdsson at the prices banded around for him and try bring in that isco type of player. It's all good us signing players like Keane and Pickford but we have to keep up with the club's above us who are bringing in the likes of Silva, Lacazette etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back