Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy tiger, he's not gone yet and I'd rather have Calvert-Lewin/Sandro/Lookman/Mirallas/Bolasie/Barkley/Geri (even bloody Niasse went out on loan to the 17th best team in the country). Than almost any striker top ten down. Stop the sensationalism and get real, things really are not that bad IF he goes!
We go into the season with those named as our strike force and anyone with half a knowledge of football would see where we are finishing.
If/when Lukaku goes, blind Freddy can see that we have an urgency there that will derail all the good work being done now if unaddressed.
That's blind Freddy minus the usual keyboard warriors like @Nymzee the βλάκα that like jumping online Name calling.

It’s not always about that though.

He had a great time at Bournemouth last season and I’m glad he’s gone there to carry it on to be honest.

Yeh looks like Eddie Howe is a good man to work for (and he's a blue too). Wonder if the Defoe signing signals the end for Josh King, would like him here.

We go into the season with those named as our strike force and anyone with half a knowledge of football would see where we are finishing.
If/when Lukaku goes, blind Freddy can see that we have an urgency there that will derail all the good work being done now if unaddressed.
That's blind Freddy minus the usual keyboard warriors like @Nymzee the βλάκα that like jumping online Name calling.

I never said we didn't need a striker IF he goes I just thought you saying we'd have a worse attacking force than Burton Albion was delusional and the sign of a true bed wetter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back