Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convinced are we Roms actually going?I was 100%, must admit that's dropped for me slightly, dunno whether that's influenced by the spin and counter spin being played. Maybe just a gut feeling. Needs to be sorted by next few weeks. There needs to be a cut off like with Chelsea so they don't [Poor language removed] about like they did with stones.

I'm actually excited by the thought of signing him as crap as he is as a PL player from what I've read he was excellent at Preston
Fair enough if it was my choice I would be loaning you some of our better academy lads. Ie Walsh, Kenny dowell ect no idea if they would make the grade but they are good lads and footballers

We go into the season with those named as our strike force and anyone with half a knowledge of football would see where we are finishing.
If/when Lukaku goes, blind Freddy can see that we have an urgency there that will derail all the good work being done now if unaddressed.
That's blind Freddy minus the usual keyboard warriors like @Nymzee the βλάκα that like jumping online Name calling.
In fairness mate I think they were referring to your comments about having the worst attack in the top two divisions, which we clearly havent. Nobody, except blind Freddy, would argue that if Rom goes, we will need a top quality striker in additiin to Sandro, maybe even 2, plus a quality crestive player. Think even Nymzee agrees with you on that.

Fair enough if it was my choice I would be loaning you some of our better academy lads. Ie Walsh, Kenny dowell ect no idea if they would make the grade but they are good lads and footballers
No doubt about it we'll be dipping into the loan market for players for who and where from though God knows. I can imagine Grayson will have had his Preston scouts looking at the likes of your U23s though along with your North West PL neighbours

How convinced are we Roms actually going?I was 100%, must admit that's dropped for me slightly, dunno whether that's influenced by the spin and counter spin being played. Maybe just a gut feeling. Needs to be sorted by next few weeks. There needs to be a cut off like with Chelsea so they don't [Poor language removed] about like they did with stones.
Chelsea fans think it's done and he be a Chelsea player tomorrow because there not linked with any strikers an they think we are spending the Lukaku money, yet as MG has said, if that was true why haven't we brought a replacement for him

In fairness mate I think they were referring to your comments about having the worst attack in the top two divisions, which we clearly havent. Nobody, except blind Freddy, would argue that if Rom goes, we will need a top quality striker in additiin to Sandro, maybe even 2, plus a quality crestive player. Think even Nymzee agrees with you on that.
I think mate it was quite clear that people needn't take words so literally, and get the general purpose of a post ;)
Won't even bother with the name calling fluff...

We clearly have an urgent need that will derail our immediate future if we lose Lukaku and don't get a "quality" replacement.

No doubt about it we'll be dipping into the loan market for players for who and where from though God knows. I can imagine Grayson will have had his Preston scouts looking at the likes of your U23s though along with your North West PL neighbours
PNE are a affliate club with us I think. Grayson would be very Familiar with our youth prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back