Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather see Gregoire Defrel from Sassoulo come in rather than Muriel as a back-up striker, guy is shredded and looks made for the Premier League.

Bitter sweet for me. We desperately need good attackers like him in our team immediately. Not next year. Assuming lukaku goes our only attacking player who can score goals is sandro (and he is not confirmed) - no other goals scorers in then team!

He can't get a work permit. It was never an option to get him in straight away.

We have the luxury of being able to buy for the future and loan out. That, to me, indicates we're pretty (no, very) confident of getting attacking players in.

Bitter sweet for me. We desperately need good attackers like him in our team immediately. Not next year. Assuming lukaku goes our only attacking player who can score goals is sandro (and he is not confirmed) - no other goals scorers in then team!

Klaassen has an excellent scoring record from midfield; Lookman seems to have a few goals in him; Mirallas can bag a few.

I agree that we need to ensure we're replacing the goals if Rom goes, but I don't think it's as desperate as all that yet mate. We're hardly a Pulis team :)

Sandro + Keane + left back cover + one more exciting attacking option and I can't complain with our window at all. Obviously add another striker to that if Rom leaves.

Probably agree here, now do you want that exciting player to be a winger or more of a Silva etc. type player?

lol lol lol I just think Dembele could do a job mate .MAYBE not a STARTER but better thane Kone/Valencia on the bench.

He looks a good player mate, if we could get him in I wouldnt be against it, I just think we should go for an older player to replace Lukaku, potential wont score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back