Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm honest mate I wouldn't say iv seen a lot of him but I did catch a few games when he was on the tv last year. Good player, busy, really strong. Won my fantasy football team a lot of points for not a lot of outlay to if that adds to my case?

Fair play on the points like. We really need someone to get US points though. Again, not knocking, I know nothing about the lad.
I guess we have to just place our trust in the powers that be then....

How many times have clubs in mid table done it to us ? I'm sure the hammers have done it a couple of times . Who was that defender they took from under our nose ?
Still , it's great to watch us go about our business in a typically non Everton tradition.
Even if we lose our big two players I haven't been so excited to start a new season since we finished in the CL places . Loving it .

They failed to gel and still won two trophies last season.

Point made.
He's building a team of giants again this year isn't he. United will be horrible to play against next season especially if they get Matic. He's got that start with a draw mentality and hope one of the 3 creative players he plays scores....They'll be right up there winning ugly next year

Happy with the age of these players; overall not that impressed with the quality. Look beyond the price tags they come with and there's a case for saying the hard work in the transfer window starts now: principally to get a statement signing up front to replace Lukaku.

Statement signings are exactly what we shouldn't do. We should focus on buying good players who are willing to come to us and improve the first team gradually, players with a point to prove who are young and hungry. We have no chance of attracting statement signings.

How many times have clubs in mid table done it to us ? I'm sure the hammers have done it a couple of times . Who was that defender they took from under our nose ?
Still , it's great to watch us go about our business in a typically non Everton tradition.
Even if we lose our big two players I haven't been so excited to start a new season since we finished in the CL places . Loving it .

It's not like it's never happened to us but wet spam getting knowere is great

Statement signings are exactly what we shouldn't do. We should focus on buying good players who are willing to come to us and improve the first team gradually, players with a point to prove who are young and hungry. We have no chance of attracting statement signings.

The players we've signed right now aren't top drawer. We'll lose the one in the team who is that top drawer player. He needs replacing with a talent as big as his in order to move forward. If we dont we are just reducing the top quality in the first team...especially if Barkley leaves.

Fair play on the points like. We really need someone to get US points though. Again, not knocking, I know nothing about the lad.
I guess we have to just place our trust in the powers that be then....

I think he scored about 15 odd goals last year. I think he'd be more to spread goals around the team instead of being so reliant on one player if you know what I mean? I don't think he's a replacement for Lukaku but he would weigh in with his fair share across a season. If we lost Lukaku and had King and say a giroud getting 20ish a season with 15 say from Sandro and the same or not far off from Klaassen or Barkley or however this window and then the team pans out I think that's probably a more sustainable model for the season rather then having a 30 odd goal striker and hoping he stays fit. Plus with the cash comes the ability to have that bigger squad so why not utilise it with a 25 year old who could prove very useful. The 30million quoted for him seems a bit steep but it is the silly season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back