Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people are missing a point here. I would love statement signings. Yes we need a lot more done to our squad.

However, the fact RK stressed importance of early business (should be done that way anyway) makes me think he'll really try and do a United and get in CL by winning Europa league. So we don't necessarily need a superstar top 4 squad yet. We need foundations to which those types will be added, when we're there. Just a theory.
United got lucky last year in the Europa.
All the CL groups went as expected and no big team dropped out of CL groups into EL.
Plus with the CL prize as a carrot more teams will take the EL seriously , which of course was UEFA's aim all along
Too risky to concentrate on that tonthe detriment of other prizes till we see how the land lies and who is left in Feb

Alright lads been a cracking window for us so far! Can't wait for more news on signings. I've been looking on twitter for news and this guy reckons we are in for strikers next. Not sure how reliable he is though.

What do we think lads? I'd be delighted with Giroud, but [Poor language removed] Jansenn.

I think you shouldnt have gone to the bother of opening a new twitter and GOT account

Just reminicing about all the years ive logged on to this page during transfer windows with the slight hope we might have signed someone, only to have my hopes dashed. Or even worse, be slightly satisfied when we're linked to a loan move for Manny Fernandes or Oliver Dacourt 10 years after they last played for us.

Thank you Mosh. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back