Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the most uncomfortable player on the ball I've ever seen, I don't like it when the ball goes anywhere near him.
That's were my Lescott comparison comes from in the main but RK doesn't want ball playing centre halfs or he would not of signed Keane for a kings ransom. Mori is fairly quick (not rapid but close to Keane), he does well in one on one and he's good in the air, which sounds a decent write up but he needs a bit more to his all round game. He's lacking a bit of footballing intelligence at this level but in real terms he's not played many games in English football and he could blossom I don't want another Matterazzi situation because we were impatient!

Yeah I got that...but do they 'know' rooney or just claim to do so?

Could have done a video like you see on youtube asking Americans if they wanted his autograph.

See what the success rate would have been....
yes they know who he is, they wouldn't think @Deulofeumygod was actually Wayne Rooney ffs.

Mein Frandels

I was watching on of those painful 'Welcome back to Everton' videos for Rooney this morning and I had an epiphany

We need to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Funny one that I have noticed the RK links a couple of times in the press especially around Rooney's apparent behaviour clause. I doubt it could ever happen and before last season watching him play and this summers show of financial might I'd never of even taken the thought on board.....still it won't happen....*looks back over shoulder*....could it?

Badly need another top centre back, else we are an injury to Keane away from playing a Jagielka and Williams combo which is a year older.

Badly need another top level striker, and another quality player who can play as a wide player in a 4-3-3.

If Martina signs, and we get cover in at left back which we need as well, that's a minimum of 5 more needed to just not have any glaring holes in the squad...

Throw on top Robles wants to leave, and we really need someone with genuine pace up top. Then the figure from Jim white about three more seems ludicrously low balling.

There seems like a lot more money to come in from sales to me...

We are ready for his goals

I've decided out of all of them we should sign

Navas - so i can sing the Genesis song Jesus he knows me
Zlatan - because we can
Ghezzel - interested before
Cerci - didn't notes try to sign him once? Is he any Good?
Kirschoff - is he the lad who played at Sunderland but was forever injured?

I'm surprised a few of them on that link haven't been snapped up already tbh

Zlatan - because we can

Zlatan and Ghezzel I can understand, the rest are probably megatosh

The Mosh is no fool when it comes to running a business, the marketing the club have generated is incredible, Rooney especially but all the other signings too. They going to make sure they are the most talked about club going into the new season

On talk sport a few minutes ago Alan Brazil asked Ray Wilkins if Dembele is good enough for the Premier League? Ray said No straight away. He used to coach him at Fulham. I think he meant not good enough right this moment, not in the future. Also he may have meant for a top 4 side.

how many drinks had wilkins had by that stage?

Zlatan - because we can

Further down the list is John Ruddy - I'd take him as a backup keeper.

Also on the list is Holger Badstuber: 28, German central defender who came up through Bayern's youth system. Anyone know if he's any good?

Further down the list is John Ruddy - I'd take him as a backup keeper.

Also on the list is Holger Badstuber: 28, German central defender who came up through Bayern's youth system. Anyone know if he's any good?

Ruddy just signed for Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back